Tuesday, August 16, 2005

First words

I've been contributing to blogs since 2003, but I never had my own.
It's not like if I never thought about it; it's just that I never had the time, the patience or the guts to do it...
I ask myself what has changed. Actually I still don't have the time; I'm not sure that I have the patience; and won't even refer to the guts.
It's just that I feel like sharing some thoughts... I suppose.
And also that yesterday one recent, but very good friend challenged me to do it. And I guess I decided "why not?"...
Don't promise any kind of regularity, nor a fixed editorial line nor whatsoever; let's say that I will write whatever and whenever I feel like doing it.
Anyway, isn't that the blogs' spirit?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations to your first entry in your blog
-one recent, but very good friend

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

19 Paul Hymans is like the title of a Sherlock Holmes novel... maybe it's not a mistery novel this time but I do know that many of the decisions that will shape the life of young people in Europe will be made in that address ;)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home