Sunday, March 05, 2006

Back

I'm back in Brussels. And, as I thought, I'm back to the winter... When I arrived, on Friday morning, it was snowing and the rain and snow showers have remained since then... I have the feeling that they will stay for some more days...

On Friday I went almost directly to the office and I've spent the weekend there, as I had a meeting over the last two days. This means that I've been quite busy since I came back and it prevented me from posting more often. I feel tired and sleepy and I'm a bit worried that it won't change soon, as this week my agenda will also be full and stressing... and on Friday I will travel again to Madrid, as I will have another meeting over the weekend, in Toledo.

Well, it only means that I'm back to my real life... Brussels and its unpleasant weather, but also the exciting job I have and the amazing people I work with! Don't get me wrong: I love it! It's true that I miss Portugal and my previous life a lot; but it is also true that I wouldn't change my present life for any other else! Therefore, I'm happy! And when you're happy you can handle the tiredness and the bad weather and all the other obstacles which you face!

Life is beautiful!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um pouco amargo demais esse seu texto e presunsoso too.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Diogo said...

Really?! Don't understand why... but then again, why would I spend time discussing with an anonymous?

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home