Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Identity Crisis

Today, when I got home, I went to my mail box, as I always do, opened it and, to my surprise, saw a letter. I don’t get many letters… It was from my landlord, and I thought it was to announce me an increase on the rent, since it will soon be one year that I live in this apartment. You cannot imagine my astonishment when I opened it and found out that, actually, he plans to sell the apartment, which means that I will have to leave the apartment quite soon… by the end of June, to be more precise…

This poses me several problems: first of all, it means that I have one month to find a new apartment; it also means that I will have to spend money to pay for the relocation; and, the worst part of it, is that I will have to move out of this beautiful apartment and leave my nice neighbors behind… and, as if all this wasn’t enough, I will have to change my blog’s name!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

Olha Diogo, aqui no norte costumámos dizer que o que conta é a "intensom"! Por isso não me parece que tenhas que mudar o nome do blog. Não mudes. Por favor!
Explicas tudo num post e já está bom!

You will be always you, no matters where, right?

1:31 AM  
Blogger Diogo said...

Obrigado Bolachinha! Sendo eu do Norte, sei bem o que queres dizer. De qualquer forma, precipitei-me... e, afinal, tudo se resolve! A crise acabou!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Ana said...

Ainda bem! Fico feliz por ti!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home