Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Estou além...

At its darkest, life can be colourful and at its most coulourful, dark!

Living in different places or travelling around takes us into wonderful experiences, gives us the possibility of knowing breathtaking places and the privilege of meeting amazing people. And only one knows how strong these are carved into our being...

But it also leaves pieces of us shattered around different places. And this can be painful and dispairing! And this can be beautiful and inspiring...

Though ultimately it leads us to dispair with an unsolvable paradigme: I am where I want to be but I am not where I would like to! I am happy to be with those around me, I'm desperate to be with the distant ones!

I guess that this was the feeling that the late portuguese singer, António Variações, wanted to express in one of his songs, "Estou Além":

Vou continuar a procurar o meu mundo, o meu lugar
Porque até aqui eu só estou bem
Aonde não estou
Porque eu só estou bem
Aonde eu não vou

Me too, I also want to keep looking for my world and my place...

Wherever...! Whoever...! Whenever...!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

you are right. We create out life. We live all around the world, but not always at the place where we want to be. sometimes we are late with some parts of our lifes.But not so late to take the chance.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

Não te sabia tão profundo.... Mas gosto.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Pedro said...

It’s true; it's never too late to take the chance!

I prefer to regret something I did than something I didn’t do. Regretting a lost opportunity is just unbearable. It punches you unexpectedly, bashing you with the anxiety of the “what if”…

Unfortunately I have too much of these regrets in my life. Fortunately, I also avoided then quite some times.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Pedro said...

Se soubesses é que eu me admirava :-) Mas ainda bem que gostas. Dá-me uma ou duas vezes por ano mas passa rápido.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To regret on something that you already did is not to bad, but to wish of what you would like to do is something. we have a dream.....The point is how to realise our dream. And, yes, I have a dream. But finding solution how to make it is my reallity. We should believe in our dreams and putting efforts to making true. Question for all of you!!! Do you have a dream?

9:35 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

Estás sempre a tempo...

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home