Monday, January 16, 2006

Desperate House Husband

Well, technically, being divorced, I'm not a husband; but I definitely feel desperate! It's amazing the amount of time and effort it takes to keep a house... I don't even dare to say clean... only habitable!

When I was younger, I had the feeling that my mother was always cleaning the house and I found it a bit paranoiac... now, I see it differently and I must confess I understand her. And, of course, I will never tell jokes about the easy life of housewives again...

Housework is hard and, when you live on your own, is eventually unavoidable... because it doesn't matter if you use it or not: a house will get dirty even if you don't live there! Isn't this unfair?!

Sometimes, I regret to have rent what, in these occasions, seems to be a huge apartment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home