Thursday, June 01, 2006

The rain has gone!

And, as the song says, I can see clearly now! False alarm: my landlord doesn’t want me to leave, even though he really wants to sell the apartment… At least until he sells it, I will be able to stay; and, even if the new owner wants me to leave, he/she will have to give me a 3-months notice. This means that I can stay, at least, until the end of the year and, hopefully, until the end of my contract (May 2007). I cannot escape, however, from the fact that I will have to make the apartment available for visits of potential buyers, which, taking into consideration that I’m very often away, will be a real challenge… Anyway, I feel much better now that I have been reassured and that I know that I won’t need to leave this nice apartment and this nice neighborhood in a rush! And, of course, that I won’t have to change the name of this blog!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fico feliz por vc!
Bjs.
Juliana.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
Camera digital dsc s40 sony

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home