Tuesday, November 07, 2006

And back to Vilnius again!

Tomorrow early in the morning, I will travel to Vilnius again. It will be the fifth time this year, but this one will be special: on Thursday morning, the meeting of the General Assembly, the highest decision-making body of the European Youth Forum, will start! More than 200 representatives delegated by the 94 member organisations will adopt the policy guidelines and the work plan of the Youth Forum, accept new members, adopt the budget for the next and approve the accounts of past years, elect a new leadership… and also decide on my future. I guess I won’t have time to post during the next 4 days, but I promise to get back with a report of the meeting as soon as possible. Take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miguel Marujo said...

e sempre continuas?!, claro!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

I guess it decided on your future in many ways, wasn´t it?... And in mine, too.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home