Monday, May 14, 2007

Absolut Stockholm

After attending the congress of the Youth of the European People’s Party (YEPP), I spent some hours visiting Stockholm today. And it was very nice! Stockholm is a quite nice town and, in spite of the weather, I enjoyed strolling around the streets along the channels, having a wonderful “jazz brunch” in a very nice place, visiting an exhibition of a Japanese photographer's simply amazing pictures and, especially, the good company. But I also experienced the dark side of the city… Due to the lack of staff in the air traffic control, all the flights departing from Arlanda airport were delayed and, because of that, I missed my connection to Brussels in Copenhagen and will now have to sleep here and travel to Brussels tomorrow morning only… which means that I will miss my early morning train to Paris, and therefore the meeting I was supposed to have there… I think I should stop travelling on the 13th, be it a Friday or not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home