Thursday, May 31, 2007

Relocation complete!

It’s done! This is my first entry from 17 Paul Hymans. After a long and difficult day moving from next door, I will now go to sleep, for the first time, in my old bed in my new bedroom. The apartment is not at all set, a big part of my stuff is still in number 19, but the good news is that the internet connection seems to work (thanks mates!) and a new era is starting now. Also for this blog! Hope we’ll all enjoy it, at least as much as we’ve enjoyed the previous! Keep reading!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pedro said...

I extend those wishes for you in your new and nice place...

8:09 AM  
Blogger Ana said...

Ena! Muito mais fácil do que ir à Loja do cidadão fazer uma alteração de morada!

Que sejas muito feliz aí!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home