Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Four Seasons

When I went to the airport on Friday morning to go to Vilnius, the sky was blue, the sun was shining and temperature was around 23°C. I thought to myself that spring had finally come. When I came back yesterday, the sky was still blue, the sun was still shining and the temperature was of 27°C. This morning when I arrived at the office, the thermometer showed a figure beginning with a three: 31°C! I couldn’t help thinking to myself that summer had started! Now, the temperature is back to 23°C and I can see and hear thunders in the vicinity… I checked the weather forecast and found out that tomorrow will be rainy and windy, with temperatures up to 18°C… It makes sense: winter, spring, summer and... back to Autumn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

Diogo, I think you must call to AC technician or... to come back to Portugal.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home