Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I can see now

As I’ve just said, the holidays are over. Tomorrow I will leave Guimarães behind and the following day I will be travelling to Mexico, for professional reasons. On Sunday, five days later than I thought, I will be back in Brussels. This delay, courtesy of a non-planned activity to be attended, it’s exactly the kind of things I hate on my job; but, at the same time, it is just a good example of the complete lack of boredom that it offers to my life! I have to confess, however, that, for the first time since I moved to Brussels, this time I would have preferred to prolong my stay in Portugal… Some days ago, I have met someone who changed my life completely. I met her for the first time near the sea and bid her farewell, some hours ago, in the same place. She will join me in Brussels in about ten days, but I already know that I will miss her a lot… Yet, I feel happy! And I feel calm. Being calm in front of such an event it’s what surprises me the most, but she explained it all to me. As the song says, “there’s nothing more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose, nothing to live for and nothing to prove”… and, in that sense, I feel completely harmless: I have a lot to lose, a lot to live for and a lot to prove! And, with you, I know that I will succeed! Thanks once again A! And see you soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finalmente...uma boa nova!!!!
Estou feliz por vc, de coracao!
Beijos.
Juliana.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home