Sunday, January 13, 2008

Week One

Wow… One week goes so fast! Especially when you have a lot on your plate! I mean, this expression is a bit unfortunate, as, in fact, I decided to lose weight and therefore my plate hasn’t been too loaded lately… but these first days at the office were indeed busy!

I have to say that I’m not very happy to see that, already on the first week, I spent more than 10 hours per day there and, on the top of everything, I even brought work home twice… but, what can I do?! Work is there to be done, and someone has to do it, right? And, to be honest, I feel very happy to be back at work! It’s not like if I didn’t enjoy my holidays though; I enjoyed them a lot! But I also like my job and the crazy and nice people I work with! So, all in all, it is good to be back!

Now, apart from the “diet” – let’s call it like that – there was another fact that marked this first week… I finished watching the third season of “The 4400” and will now have to wait a couple of months for the new episodes… it’s going to be hard! The series gets better and better, and I’m starting to be convinced that it is even better than “Lost”! Speaking of which… I finally got hold of the episodes of its third season – thanks Renaldas! – and will now start watching it for good!

So, as you can see, my life this week was a mix of work and TV series, with very little food and no alcohol at all… I don’t know what it says about me, but I’m guessing that it’s not exactly super-cool… fortunately, my travels are starting soon and I will therefore be rescued from the time spent in front of the TV… actually, in a couple of hours, I will go to Madrid, where I will attend the Alliance of Civilisations’ Forum. I wonder how I will be able to keep my new, and hopefully temporary, dietary regime…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home