Monday, January 12, 2009

Snow, flat mates and vodka...

Getting back to work after nice holidays isn't normally very easy. But the truth is that I came back so full of energy and motivation, that it actually felt nice to be back at work. And then, as my colleagues were slowly ending their holidays and resuming their work, it felt even better. And the snow that covered Brussels in white also helped. Anyway, the big news of the week is that now I have a flat mate. It will be for two months only, but it's still a big change. I got so used to live alone and have the flat all for myself, that it will be a challenge; on the other hand, it is nice to have someone around. And Adrian is a nice flat mate. On Saturday we gave a party to introduce him to my Brussels' friends. It was nice; except for the fact that I drank far too much and far too fast, and therefore spent the whole Sunday aching and trying to cope with a well-deserved and quite painful hangover. Some claim that I will never learn; I am still trying to convince myself that I will only grow wiser... In the meantime a new week has started, and my travels will start too. On Thursday morning I will fly to Ljubljana and will stay for some days in Slovenia. I am really looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home