Monday, May 01, 2006

Prato

Prato is a city in Tuscany, Italy, with a population of around 180,000. Historically, the economy of Prato has been based upon the textile industry; Prato is also a centre of the "slow food" movement; culturally, Prato is rich, with many museums and other cultural monuments, including the Filippo Lippi's frescoes and the Donatello's external pulpit in the Cathedral of St Stephano. Prato is also the city where Roberto Benigni started as a theatre's actor. And, last but not the least, Prato is the city where I spent the last days, due to the fact that the European Youth Forum's Council of Members took place there.
It was a long, tiring and difficult meeting... but apparently everything went well and all the participants seemed quite happy about it. Therefore, even though I'm tired, I'm also happy. Very happy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what makes you so happy?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Diogo said...

The feeling of mission accomplished! And the fact that I manage to enjoy my time while performing my duties!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home