Sunday, June 18, 2006

FIFA World Cup - Czech Republic 2006


As the 2006 FIFA World Cup goes by, I keep moving around Europe and I watched the second match of Portugal, against Iran, in Prague. With this second victory, Portugal became the sixth team assuring a place in the Round of 16, after second-half goals from Deco and Cristiano Ronaldo. Last time we did it was 40 years ago, in England, and we went all the way until the semi-finals… Will Figo and his team mates imitate Eusébio’s glorious team? The whole nation will keep dreaming! Go Portugal!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since my national team got already eliminated from the WC2006:( I reserve my cheering and support for Portugal. My Portuguese friends did not even leave me a choice when brining a huge Portuguese flag and Tshirt over to my office:) Just, please PLAY A BIT BETTER! and win with MEXICO!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Diogo said...

Good to have you back, Marta!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am always around, even if i stay quiet. i am kind of a faithfull bogger:)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home