Friday, July 28, 2006

Coffee

Reacting to the heat, I opted out for breaking the ice, where I found one of these trivial web queries about coffee. Well, here's the result:


You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high

Yeah, I guess I'm low maintenance and adaptable and I like to think I'm friendly.

Yeah, you're damn right I'm cheap! Specially when I have to pay 2 EUR for a lousy coffee in Brussels while we pay 0,50 EUR in Portugal for a (almost) perfect one.

Angsty? Well, who said these queries are accurate...?

And I sure drink coffee like water...

Several years ago, still at university I had quite a hectic life. I worked part-time in the mornings, engaged in my youth organisation in the afternoon, going to classes at night (well, some times…) and going for drinks almost every day, until around 2am.

This was possible with the help of at least 7 expressos a day. Around this time, my doctor got scared (and got to scare me too) about my blood pressure. No more coffees, she said. And so I did! As a result, for a month or more, I was falling asleep in a matter of seconds, usually when chilling out, be it at a bar, at a friends place, a restaurant, wherever…

Some friends still recall this and take the piss out of me every now and then :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home