Monday, August 21, 2006

1st Anniversary

I just realised that last Wednesday was the first anniversary of this blog. Now that I think of it, it seems that I should have celebrated it; but the fact that I didn’t do it also says a lot about many things. First of all, it says a lot about my relation with this blog; then it says about my relation with anniversaries in general; and, last but not the least, it says about how much and often I change my mind about these unimportant things… Anyway, having only 10 visitors per day, I don’t think we can say that this is a hugely successful blog; on the other hand, this was never meant to be more than what it is: one way of sharing some thoughts. Therefore, the balance is positive. The blog is now part of my life and I will keep posting. Hope you stay around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home