Sunday, August 27, 2006

The End is always a new beginning

Yesterday, I and A watched together the last episodes of the first season of Lost. Even if we didn’t know that a second season exists and that a third one will soon begin, it would be easy to figure that the end of these first 25 episodes is nothing more than a new beginning… Walt has been kidnapped by strangers in the middle of the sea, and Jack, Locke, Kate and Hurley were finally able to open the hatch, using the dynamite that they found at the Black Rock. Now, we’ll need to wait some time for the second season to come out on DVD. It will be a difficult waiting, but not as much as the other one we’ll have to face now. A left this morning back to Portugal… It was great to have her here for these last days and I would surely loved her to stay longer, but we both knew that this moment would come and I guess we have been preparing ourselves for it. There were neither tears nor sad words; only hugs, kisses and words of love and hope. It is true that my apartment looks quite empty right now and that I already miss her; but it is also true that I feel confident, happy and loved! And, as the song says, this is what makes me believe that I will get with her to where only fearless people can get. And this can certainly be considered a new beginning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home