Sunday, September 03, 2006

The decision is yours

I spent the whole weekend at the office, because of one more meeting of the Bureau of the European Youth Forum. If you remember well, at the last meeting, held in Vilnius in June, the Bureau invited me to think of prolonging my contract as Secretary General of the European Youth Forum for two more years. Now, it was time to give an answer… and I did. I have to say that I hesitated a lot, especially in view of my present “heart-condition”… but have decided to accept the challenge and the nomination for a second term. Now, it will be up to the Member Organisations of the European Youth Forum to decide if they want me to stay, and such decision will be taken next November, back in Vilnius. If they entrust me with this responsibility, I will stay in Brussels for two more years, until May 2009. I will keep missing my son, my relatives, my friends and A; but I know that they will all be there for me and that’s precisely what gives me the necessary strength to carry on. Thank you all and, especially, thank you A! You know why...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there for you and I do Know why...

Love You.

Ana

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

e saudades minhas, nao vais ter? eu vou ter mtas tuas.

Maf.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Diogo said...

Claro que sim! Se lesses com atenção e regularidade o meu blog vias que tenho sempre saudades tuas! Beijinhos grandes!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home