Saturday, April 21, 2007

Broccoli

My travel schedule remains almost outrageously busy… On Wednesday I went to Madrid, came back on Thursday; tomorrow I’ll go to Bonn and will come back on Tuesday; and on Wednesday, back to Baku until Sunday… This tight schedule, together with the fact that I have been spending entire days on meetings, makes me feel not only tired but also somehow lost. Today, I was supposed to be in another meeting, but realized that I had an appointment with an electrician who is now doing I don’t know exactly what upon my landlord’s request, and had to inform my colleagues that I will be late for it, as I can’t leave now from here… I hate when I’m not in control of the situation! To be honest, I think this is actually the only thing I can sincerely say I hate... and broccoli, obviously!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mel said...

snif.... I love broccoli!

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home