Friday, July 27, 2007

Holidays, at last!

I did it! I survived these almost seven months, and now I’m finally and officially on holidays! It was a quite difficult period, full of challenges and too many changes. It was a period with far too many trips and too little sunny days. But it was also a period of many teachings and quite a huge learning. And now, more precisely tomorrow, I’m going on holidays. And will head south, far away from the Brussels’ grey skies, searching for the sun and for the sea, and for the warmth of the land and of the people who care about me. And I am super excited about it, and can’t actually think of anything else! Therefore, you will have to forgive me for not telling you how it went the meeting in Paris, or the evening with great friends at the Buddha Bar. I will only say that it was great, and you will have to believe me! Take care!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rundudundu said...

Safe trip. Enjoy the precious solitude of beautiful moments on the road...

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home