Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nice Job

Being back at home, alone, after one great week spent in wonderful company is always difficult. If, on the top of everything, the weather is disappointing and the week ahead looks busy, it only gets worse. On the other hand, knowing that the most desired reward will be awaiting me at the end of it, gives me the hope and the energy needed to face this week! Plus, the week will include returning to Istanbul, a city I like a lot, and where I will hopefully meet an old and beloved friend, and a recent yet dear one. That’s the wonder of my job: it allows me to meet great people who eventually become my friends and to see them again when I travel for professional reasons. I know that when this is all over, I am going to miss it a lot…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm, I am sure that at the end of one period of you life you will find yourself standing at the beginning of something even more interesting. At least, I always try to consider endings from this point of you, even if it is quite tough sometimes. Good luck and a lot of energy for upcoming week!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, point of VIEW, sorry for the mistake.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home