Sunday, September 23, 2007

Back in Brussels

I'm back in Brussels, after a 17-days-long trip that brought me to Ljubljana, Barcelona and Lisbon. 17 days which included hard work, nice holidays, important conversations, deep personal reflections, and a lot of waiting... For once, coming back to Brussels actually feels good. And, in line with my good mood, this morning the sun was shining, which allowed my fellow citizens to enjoy the car-free streets of Brussels. Due to the visit of some friends - who are never too many! - my plans of dedicating the day to cleaning my flat went down the drain... and I also have to confess that the result of my football team tonight wasn't exactly the one I expected... but, all in all, I am happy! And on Tuesday evening, I will be even happier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home