Thursday, September 13, 2007

Shame on me...

I almost can't believe that I did it... but I did: more than one month without a single entry is way to much! I could of course say that I've been on holidays, that I've been travelling a lot, that many much more important events took place... but I have to confess that I feel ashamed for this... and that I would like to apologise.
After Zagreb, I was in Genova, in Bayonne, in Lisbon, spent one week in Guimaraes and another one in South Africa, went back to Lisbon and then to Bayonne, and finally to Brussels, at the end of the holidays. Then, I went back to Skopje (and confirmed that it became a very central part of my world) and, after a short stay in Brussels, went to Ljubljana for the weekend. Now, I'm in Barcelona, and tomorrow will go back to Lisbon.
I know that this entry isn't interesting at all... but, at least, I started writing again... and I promise that it can only get better!
Thanks for waiting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Everydayetterbeekoise said...

but it does give a good overview of all the places you have been and in the correct chronological order..:-)

3:50 AM  
Blogger Rundudundu said...

I have to admit that you are not alone... hope to see you soon...

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home